ASICON provides the largest and the best podium to show case the scientific work done by the members of the Association of Surgeons of India. Such scientific work will be accepted by ASI under the following categories.
- 1. Best State Chapter Paper : - One Best paper selected by the State Chapter will be accepted in this category. Endorsement from the State Chapter on the authenticity of paper is needed.
- 2. Best Research Paper :- Fundamental / Clinical research on any subject related to surgery is acceptable in this category.
- 3. Best Paper :- Any original work done is acceptable in this category.
- 4. Best Poster :- Will Be Done As E-Posters Only.
- 5. Dr C Palanivelu Best Post graduate Paper :- Open only to bonafide PG students.
- 6. Dr C Palanivelu Best Video :- Open to members below 40 years only.
Note : All single case reports will be included in poster category only.
The above categories are competitive in nature and are open to trainees and young surgeons below 40 yrs. First three positions in all categories carry certificates of merit from ASI.
Knowledge and work of any member can be shared in non-competitive way in the following categories. All presenters will get a certificate of presentation from ASI.
- 1. Free Paper :- Open to all members.
- 2. Faculty Paper :- Open to Faculty only- Certificate from Head of Institution is needed.
- 3. Innovation :- Any new innovations developed can be included in this category.